Parents of NYC register for the G&T test in October. Chancellor shared that the DOE will make the admissions announcement in “mid to late October”. But it is the end of October now. The announcement has not been made. The chancellor should keep us updated. As a NYC parent, I wait the decision anxiously. I believe that many parents have the same feeling with me. If DOE will cancel the test because of COVID-19, it should let us know as soon as possible. In this way, we can make a plan for our children.